How to Draw a Horse Step by Step
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to draw a realistic horse from scratch, step by step, including how to build its body out of simple shapes, add all the details, and, most importantly, how to achieve the proper proportions for a horse’s body.
This is supposed to be a sketch, not an exact copy of the final picture, so sketch it lightly without pressing too hard.
This will be the’shoulder area,’ which is the middle of his lower body.
Draw a line behind the chest to define the “waist,” or the space between the chest and the hips.
How do you draw a horse step by step?
Step-by-Step Horse Drawing Instructions
- Start with the head.
- Draw the ears.
- Draw the neck.
- Let’s draw the facial features u2013 the eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
- Draw the legs.
- Draw the back.
- Draw the legs in the background in the same manner as the first pair of legs.
How do you draw a realistic horse head Easy?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Begin the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
What is the most realistic horse game?
Equestrians will enjoy these ten horse video games.
- Horse Breeds in Star Stable.
- Gameplay Difficulty in Star Stable.
- Gameplay Platforms in Star Stable.
- Cost of Playing Star Stable.
- Horse Breeds in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Gameplay Difficulty in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Gameplay Platforms in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Cost of Playing Red Dead Redemption 2.