How to Draw a Flower
Draw a rough outline of the flower and then begin drawing the petals. Don’t forget to add details to the stem and leaves, and remember that the rose has a serrated margin. Draw the rose’s sepal using pointed angles. This is best done using the “U” shape first. Sketch a circle for the flower and a long slightly curved line for the stalk.
Draw a small circle in the center of the page to sketch the outline of a daisy flower. Use curves to draw the petals, stem, and leaves. Refine and trace with a pen to resemble a real tulip or daffodil.
How do you draw a easy and beautiful Rose?
- Draw the large right petal.
- Add the left petal behind the right.
- Draw the tops of two more petals.
- Draw the stem below the petals.
- Start the left leaves with the stem.
- Draw the leaves at each end.