How to Draw a Lion – Step by Step Drawing Guide
This tutorial on how to draw a lion is great for beginners and kids alike, with only nine simple steps to follow. No erasor required! *This post contains affiliate links* – please see our affiliate links page for more information on purchasing products.
To make a human face, draw a U shape with rounded edges and a wavy line for the eyes and a triangle shape for the nose, then connect the end points of your U shape with a straight line.
On the top, draw eyes and a few brows; on the bottom, draw lower eyelids.
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Easy Peasy and Fun is your one-stop shop for all things to do with your kids, including exclusive craft templates and educational printables.
How do you draw a lion easy for kids?
Step-by-Step Lion Drawing Instructions
- We’ll begin by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- Next, draw a few curved lines.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- After that, draw the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- After that, draw the front legs.