How to Draw a Shark (Great White) VIDEO & Step-by-Step Pictures
Follow along with the video below and pause the video after each step to draw at your own pace. The How2DrawAnimals.com tutorials are good drawing tutorials for beginners and experienced artists alike, with each animal having a video drawing tutorial option, as well as step-by-step photos and written text to follow.
How do you make a shark Emoji?
How to Make a Shark Emoticon
- To make the shark’s tail, type a “less than” sign followed by a space:
- Type a “left parenthesis” followed by a space.
- Add the shark’s eye by typing a quotation mark followed by a space.
- Give the shark a snout by typing a “greater than” sign.
How do you make an easy origami shark?
How to Fold a Simple Origami Shark
- Step 1) Fold the paper in half.
- Step 4) Squash Fold the paper flat.
- Step 7) Fold the sides in to the center and then unfold them.
- Step 10) Turn the paper over.
- Step 13) Fold the top flap of paper on the right over to the left.