How to Draw a Simple Fish for Kids
Learn how to draw a Fish For Kids in 6 simple steps – great for kids and novice artists. Click on the individual steps below for a High Resolution printable PDF version of the tutorial, and read some interesting facts about fish for kids at the bottom of the page.
How to Draw a Fish For Kids – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Step 6: Draw the fish’s big eye as a circle with a white dot left un-shaded. There are over 34,000 species of fish in the world, and they come in a variety of colors and patterns, so get creative when coloring your fish!
How do you draw a simple and easy fish?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a fish.
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Fish’s Gill Cover.
- Step 3 u2014 Then, draw the Fish’s Caudal Peduncle.
- Step 4 u2014 Finally, draw the Pectoral Fin.
How do you draw a fish step by step?
- Start with the fish body and finish with the tail.
- Draw the face.
- Add the pectoral fin and start the top dorsal fin.
- Add the lines to the dorsal fin.
- Finish the dorsal fin and draw the bottom fins.
How do you draw a easy Lion?
Step-by-Step Lion Drawing Instructions
- We’ll begin by drawing the head.
- Connect the end points of your U shape with a wavy line.
- Next, draw a few curved lines.
- Draw eyes and a few dots under the nose.
- After that, draw the mane.
- Draw ears inside the mane.
- After that, draw the front legs.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.