How to Draw the Easter Bunny
How to draw an Easter Bunny holding an egg is demonstrated in this tutorial.
Draw a slightly slanted head shape, two ears on top, inside ear lines, and a body. Add an egg pattern and a background. Trace with a market and color, and fill in the blank spaces where the eyes should go.
More Fun Bunny Drawing Projects
How to Draw a Cute Bunny Face and an Easy Bunny Face.
How do you draw a easy bunny face?
- Draw a circle.
- Begin the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Begin the fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled.
How do you make an Easter bunny face?
Instructions for making a bunny face
- Glue the pink ear shape to the center of the white ear shape.
- Glue 2 googly eyes to the paper plate.
- Cut the 3 chenille stems in half.
- Draw a mouth on the bunny’s face with a black marker.
Is rabbit an animal?
Oryctolagus cuniculus includes the European rabbit species and its descendants, the world’s 305 breeds of domestic rabbit, and belongs to the family Leporidae (along with the hare) of the order Lagomorpha (along with the pika).
What is a bunny nose?
Rabbits are obligate nose breathers, which means that a healthy rabbit will always breathe through their nose. The rabbit nose wiggle keeps air flowing through the respiratory system, ensuring that the rabbit gets enough air when they breathe, which is especially important when the rabbit is more active.
What should I name my rabbit?
Top 10 Rabbit Names for Males and Females
- Bun/Bun Bun/Bunn Bunn.
- Coco/Cocoa/Co-Co and Daisy/Daisy Mae/Daisy May (tie)