How To Draw a Crown (Step-by-Step Crown Drawing Tutorial)
Many royal crowns are lined with a velvet hat, which we will draw next. Add jewels and an outline of the velvet hat to create an impressive-looking crown. Step by step, simple way to draw a king in a robe, with a crown and royal regalia. A bonus crash course in Latin names included.
How do you draw a realistic crown step by step?
1. How to Begin a Crown Drawing
- Draw a vertical line.
- Draw an ellipse on the bottom.
- Draw an identical ellipse a little higher.
- Draw two more ellipses inside, a little farther from the previous ones.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a king easy?
Drawing a King: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Draw the crown by first drawing a curved line across the top of the oval.
- Outline the king’s face with a curved line.
- Draw a “C” shaped ear on each side of the face, and detail its interior with a curved line.