How to Draw a Cartoon Face for Beginners
Cartoon faces are a fun alternative to drawing realistic faces because they are so simple to draw. Heads can be a single stretched out shape, and eyes can be simple circles; it’s amazing how much personality can be conveyed with just a few well-placed lines.
Draw two eyes, a U-shaped connection between the ears, and a simple mouth. Add a simple nose and hairline. Trace with a marker and color.
How do you draw a cartoon face for beginners?
- Draw a nose and two small eyes.
- Begin the hair line above.
- Draw the sides of the head.
- Add a long chin below.
- Draw a smiling mouth.
- Add ears on the side.
- Finish the hair, start the neck.
How do you start drawing cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.