How to Draw a Bulldog
This new tutorial will walk students through drawing a symmetrical bulldog face, followed by a side view of the muscular-looking body behind it, which is my favorite way to show the most of any animal while keeping the tutorial simple for those learning to draw.
How to Draw a Bulldog Draw a circle head and two eyes. Start the left side of the cheek. Draw a matching right cheek. Erase lines and finish the face. Attach two front legs. Draw two back legs. Draw the tail and leg details. Add a horizon line. Trace with a marker and color.
More Dog Projects
How to Draw a Dog How to Draw a Corgi How to Draw a Dachshund
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How many colleges have a bulldog mascot?
The mellow, good-natured Bulldog is the fifth most popular dog breed in the United States, and these wrinkly, affable members of the Non-Sporting Group serve as mascots for 15 NCAA Division I schools, including Butler and Yale.
How do you draw a easy dog?
Drawing Instructions for Dogs
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Next, draw an inverted U shape above the oval you just drew.
- Draw the ears.
- Now it’s time to make the dog’s body!
- Last but not least, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.