How to Draw Gary the Snail (Spongebob Squarepants) VIDEO & Step-by-Step Pictures
Use the video and step-by-step drawing instructions below to learn how to draw Gary the Snail from Spongebob Squarepants. All of the free art lessons on EasyDrawingTutorials.com are good drawing tutorials for beginners and experienced artists alike. To sketch Gary the Snail from SpongeBob SquarePants, use light, smooth strokes.
How do you draw cartoon characters?
How to Draw a Cartoon Character That Isn’t Scary
- Start with the head, which should be a medium-sized oval with small ears on each side.
- Draw the face.
- Sketch the body.
- Add the arms.
- Place the legs.
- Add shoes.
- Add some accessories.
How do you draw characters?
Consider the following tips, exercises, and techniques as you learn how to draw a polished character.
- Use references.
- Be loose.
- Use simple shapes.
- Apply S-curves and C-curves.
- Don’t be afraid to exaggerate.
- Check anatomy with a skeleton sketch.
- Pay attention to the eyes.