Art Tutorial Preview
How to paint crystals, or more accurately, how I paint crystals.:’D. Get full access to all of my tutorials/references through Patreon: [https://www.patreon.com/lunaartgallery] or Paypal Order: the $10 package will get you 15 items of anything available on my Patreon, emailed directly to you.
Don’t do this.^
If you’re animating lip sync incorrectly, don’t worry about making each mouth shape unique. People talk quickly, and the mouth doesn’t have time to get into each shape. A strong pose through the entire body matters more than one mouth shape. Awesome watercolor brushes made by Kyle T Webster: link.
How do you draw a realistic lip?
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to draw lips in the frontal view.
- Refine the outline and show the volume in the lower lip with two ovals.
- Add a shadow for the upper and lower lips with the HB pencil.
- Add some shading and tone to the whole drawing.
- Add the lines on the lips.
How do you draw realistic lips side view?
Drawing Lips from the Side:
- Step 1: Determine top and bottom lip placement.
- Step 2: Determine lip angle.
- Step 3: Draw a triangle.
- Step 4: Draw the mouth’s corner.
- Step 5: Draw the top lip.
- Step 6: Complete the top lip.
- Step 7: Draw the bottom lip.
- Step 8: Draw the upper and lower lips.