Draw a Tiger Face
Here are some simple shapes that are simple to work with for kids.
If you purchase items through our website, we may receive a small commission if you click on the links and complete the transaction.
Draw a large oval that fills the paper, then add a nose, cheeks, eyes, ears, and whiskers. Trace with a marker and color. Time required: 1 hour, medium-highlighter, pencil, eraser, paint, watercolors, graph paper
How do you make a tiger mask at home?
Cut nine triangles out of black paper and glue them to the mask as tiger stripes, then glue the ears to the plate. Draw a nose and smile on your mask with your felt tip. Cut nine triangles out of black paper and glue them to the mask as tiger stripes. Make two holes in the mask for the eyes.
What are good tiger names?
Top Cat Names That Are Also Tiger Names
- Amber is derived from the word for a lovely ‘orange gemstone’
- Babur (Urdu origin) means ‘Tiger’
- Edan (Celtic word) means ‘fire’
- Kano means’manly capacity’ in Japanese, a special Tiger name for guys
- Maynard means ‘courageous’ and’strong’