How to Draw a Pickup Truck
This one is especially simple because the main shapes fall right on the guidelines, so students can’t help but draw a truck. For added fun, have students fill the truck bed with seasonal items.
Draw the cab shape, front end, and inside and outside wheels with rims, then trace with marker and color. Watercolor painting of a truck with pumpkins.
More Truck Projects
Drawing a Firetruck, a Cement Truck, and a Dump Truck
How do you draw a simple pickup truck?
- Draw a rectangle. Add the cab shape. Add the front end.
- Draw wheels with rims inside.
- Draw wheel openings.
- Erase lines, add details, and a window.
- Draw lights, bumper, and road.
How do you draw a dump?
- Draw two circles as guidelines.
- Draw a rectangle around the front.
- Add a base to the back of the truck.
- Draw the cab in the front.
- Add a window and hubcaps.
- Draw the back of the truck.
- Finish front lights and bumper. Fill with dirt.