How do you insert a line in Word for a resume?
In Word, how do you insert a line for a resume?
- Place the cursor where you want to add a line.
- Click on Home (located in the upper left-hand corner).
- Click the down arrow next to the Borders button in the Paragraph section.
- Click on Horizontal Line.
How do I draw a straight line in Word?
In Microsoft Word, how do you make a straight line?
- Select the type of line you want to draw from the Insert menu.
- Press the Shift key on the keyboard while dragging the pointer to form a straight line (horizontal or vertical).
- The straight line has been created!
How do I draw a horizontal line in Word?
To make a horizontal line in Word, follow these steps:
- Select the u201cInsertu201d tab, then u201cShapes.u201d
- From u201cLines,u201d choose the style you want.
- Select the place to add the line on the document.
- Hold and drag your cursor to draw the line, releasing it at the end.
How do you put a line between words in Word?
Insert a Line in Word Using the Shapes Menu
- Place the cursor where you want the line to appear.
- Go to the Insert tab.
- Select the Shapes drop-down arrow in the Illustrations group.
- In the Lines group, choose a line shape.
- Drag across the location where you want the line to appear in the Word document.
What is an example of a horizontal line?
A horizontal line can be a sleeping, standing, or slanting line. A horizontal line is a sleeping line. A horizontal line can be a sleeping, standing, or slanting line.