How to Draw a Flower
Flowers require water and sunlight to bloom, so we must give our flowers a stem to draw water and nutrients from the ground, as well as leaves. To draw a leaf, simply draw two curves similar to the main stems on a flower, with the option of adding more leaves and connecting them.
How do you use pressed leaves?
To Make a Wall Art Collage, Press Fall Leaves
- Make more than one!
- Make sure your leaves are fully dried and pressed before adding them to the frame.
- Keep the frames and backgrounds simple so they don’t detract from the leaves.
- Opt not to use a mat or other embellishments.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.