How to Draw a Bear (Head Detail) VIDEO & Step-by-Step Pictures
Draw a small circle on the lower, left side of the head as a guide for the muzzle. The bigger this circle is, the bigger the grizzly bear. All of the tutorials on How2DrawAnimals.com are good drawing tutorials for beginners and experienced artists alike. Each animal has a video drawing tutorial option, as well as photos and written text to follow.
How do you draw a bear face easy for kids?
- Draw an upside down U.
- add a circle nose.
- draw an upside down heart.
- add two circles on the sides for eyes.
- draw two ears.
- add a large U for the mouth.
- add an inside lip line.
- add teeth and grass in the background.
How do you draw a bear’s face?
- Draw an oval to form the bear’s face’s outline.
- Draw two short upside down U-shapes on the oval to form the ears.
- Draw the eyes.
- Draw a smaller oval to form the bear’s muzzle.
- Draw the bear’s nose.
- Draw the bear’s mouth.
What eats a grizzly bear?
Most other animals have more to fear than bears, but tigers, other bears, wolves, and especially humans have been known to attack and kill bears, as have scavengers in large groups. Bears, as apex predators and carnivores, have virtually no natural predators.