How to Draw a Graph in MS Word
If you already have the data ready in an Excel document, you can draw a graph in Word. The process doesn’t change on most versions of Word. Right-click the chart and choose “Copy” or press “Ctrl” “C” to copy it. The graph won’t automatically update on Word if you change the data in Excel.
How do you make an XY graph in Word?
Step 1: Open the Word document. Step 2: Click the Chart option under the Illustrations group on the Insert tab on the ribbon. Step 3: An Insert Charts dialog box will appear on the screen. Select the XY (Scatter) option from the left pane and choose a line graph to insert.
How do you create a freehand graph in Word?
Make a freeform shape with your pen.
- Click Shapes under Lines on the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group.
- To draw a shape with both curved and straight segments, click Freeform.
- Click anywhere in the document, and then drag to draw.
- To finish drawing the shape, do one of the following:
How do you manually draw a graph?
Make a graph.
- Select the data for which you want to create a chart.
- Click INSERT > Recommended Charts.
- Scroll through the list of charts that Excel recommends for your data on the Recommended Charts tab, and click any chart to see how your data will appear.
- When you find the chart you like, click it > OK.
How do I make a graph in Word 2020?
In Word, add a chart to your document.
- Click Insert > Chart.
- Click the chart type, then double-click the chart you want.
- In the spreadsheet that appears, replace the default data with your own.
- When you’re done, close the spreadsheet.
How do I make a curve graph in Word?
Make a curve.
- Click Shapes on the Insert tab, then Lines, then Curve.
- Click where you want the curve to start, drag to draw, and then click wherever you want to add a curve.
- To end a shape, do one of the following: double-click at any time to leave it open, or click near its starting point to close it.
Can u draw on word?
If you have Microsoft Word for Mac or Windows, you can use the “Draw” feature to freely draw, as well as insert customizable shapes into your document and draw with the “Scribble” feature.
Can you free draw on word?
Yes, you can draw anything you want freehand if you can’t find the right clip art for your Word document.
How do I make a bar graph on word?
To make a bar chart in Microsoft Word, go to the u201cinsertu201d tab on the ribbon and select the u201cchartu201d icon. Once the u201cchartu201d wizard window has opened, select u201ccolumnu201d and then u201cclustered bar type.u201d Finally, select u201cOK.u201d
Where can I create a graph?
You can switch between different chart types like bar graphs, line graphs, and pie charts without losing your data because Canva offers a variety of free, designer-made templates. All you have to do is enter your data to get instant results.
How do I use Excel to draw a graph?
How to Create an Excel Graph
- Choose one of nine graph and chart options to make.
- Highlight your data and click ‘Insert’ your desired graph.
- Adjust the layout and colors of your data.
- Change the size of your chart’s legend and axis labels.