How to Draw a Girl in a Dress
How to Draw a Girl in a Dress is aimed at children learning how to draw bodies, and this tutorial is for those who want to go the dress route, which can be fun to customize and decorate as well. You can also see How to Draw a Boy in Shorts and a Tee Shirt below.
Prang Crayons are softer than other crayons, so they sometimes look like oil pastels, and Crayola has some of my favorite golden orange and yellow colors that are a bit richer and warmer.
Draw a circle for the head, then add a hairline with bangs, eyes, nose, and mouth, as well as pigtails, a simple dress, and two legs and feet below. Trace with a marker and color on the paper to create a basic outline.
How do you draw a little girl in a dress?
- Draw a circle for the head.
- Add a hairline with bangs.
- Add eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Add two pigtails.
- Add a neck and simple dress.
- Add two legs and feet below.
- Add two arms.
- Add a pocket and ground line.
How do you get ideas for sketching?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a realistic face with a girl?
- To make the head, draw an oval and divide it into three sections.
- Draw the eyes on the top horizontal line.
- Add pupils and eyelashes to the eyes.
- Draw an arched eyebrow above each eye.
- Draw the tip of the nose along the bottom horizontal line.
- Softly define the bridge and tip of the nose with shading.