How to Draw a Butterfly Garden
Butterfly gardens are designed to attract butterflies as well as other species such as moths, hummingbirds, and bees. They contain plants that feed both adult butterflies and caterpillars, making them a wildlife haven within the city.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Butterfly Garden
Create your first flower by starting with a small circle and surrounding it with “U” shaped lines, enclosing each petal. Create stems for each flower by drawing two parallel curved lines for each stem, and two curved lines meeting in a point for each leaf.
How do you draw butterflies?
- Draw the body and head on the center line.
- Draw two symmetrical top wings.
- Draw two symmetrical bottom wings.
- Begin the symmetrical shapes on top.
- Finish the symmetrical shapes.
- Begin the bottom symmetrical shapes.
- Add two more shapes on each side.
What is butterfly life cycle?
The butterfly and moth develop through a process known as metamorphosis, which includes four stages: egg, larva, pupa, and adult.
How do you make a butterfly with your hands?
What Is The Best Way To Make A Handprint Butterfly?
- Trace your child’s hand onto two different colors of paper and glue them together where they overlap.
- Place the finished body in the middle of the handprint wings and glue it in place.
- Glue the googly eyes to the head and draw a smile beneath the eyes with the marker.
How do you teach a child to draw?
Encourage children to draw with their eyes on the object they’re drawing by placing a square of paper on their pencil, above the spot where they grip it, so they can’t see the line they’re drawing. Have them draw practice lines first, then separate each part of the shape.