How to Draw a Beach Scene
Draw the horizon line with a ruler, or wavy lines for the water’s edge. Draw clouds in the sky with short, connected curved lines on your paper. If your beach scene is at night, add a moon by drawing a circle or a cress.
Add as many palm trees as you want to your beach scene, as well as a beach umbrella to make it look like people are standing under it. Draw a boat in the water or a small boat far away to add some extra detail. Color your picture with colored pencils, crayons, pastels, or markers.
How do you draw a ocean?
In just 9 simple steps, you can create a complete ocean drawing!
- Step 2 u2014 Draw the Sun on the Ocean’s Horizon.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw a Line Between the Sea and the Sand.
- Step 4 u2014 After that, Add Patterns to the Ocean.
- Step 5 u2014 After that, Add Patterns to the Sky.
- Step 6 u2014 Brighten the Sky to Set the Mood.
How do you draw a simple beach scene?
- Draw a body in the lower left corner.
- Add legs, hair, and a bathing suit.
- Draw a blanket and umbrella.
- Add a wavy line for water, and a pail with shovel.
- Draw a figure in the right corner.
- Add a beach ball and lots of starfish.
- Draw two sailboats in the distance.
- Add a horizon line, waves, and sky with clouds and birds.
How do I draw a wave?
How to Draw a Wave in 5 Easy Steps
- Draw the crest. The crest is the first step in drawing a wave.
- Draw the barrel. Add u201cCu201d shaped curved lines on the higher part of the sloped line.
- Add the whitewater.
- Draw the wave.