How to Draw a Walrus
No need to look for coloring sheets for your student’s next study of arctic marine life; have them draw this amazing creature themselves to learn (and remember) a lot more.
Trace with a marker and color to create a detailed model. Draw an upside down curved U shape. Add the mouth shape and long tusks. Draw two eyes above and add whiskers. Erase line shown. Add rocks, horizon line, and clouds.
How do you draw a walrus in easy steps?
- Draw an upside down curved U shape.
- Start the inside of the flipper edge.
- Draw the rest of the flippers.
- Finish the chest and flipper details.
- Add the mouth shape and long tusks.
- Draw two eyes above and add whiskers.
- Draw the body on the side.
Do seals eat penguins?
Seals are carnivores that eat fish, squid, or krill, as well as penguins and other seals, depending on the species. They spend most of their time in the water, but spend time on land or ice floes giving birth, raising their young, and basking in the sun.