How to Draw a Detailed Ice Cream Cone
Start by drawing the ice cream scoop itself with your pencil, then the bottom portion of your scoop, and finally the cone portion. Color your ice cream cone with an art medium of your choice. Add the bottom part of the scoop (the part that looks like a cloud) onto the top of the dome of the original scoop.
How do you draw a simple ice cream cone?
- Draw the top of the cone.
- Add the bottom of the cone below.
- Add the texture by drawing lines inside.
- Draw the left side of the ice cream, with four bumps.
- Add the swirl tip on top.
- Draw the right side of the ice cream, with four bumps.
- Connect the sides with three horizontal lines.
What’s a healthy substitute for ice cream?
15 Healthy Desserts to Replace Ice Cream in 15 Minutes or Less
- Cinnamon Bun Smoothie.
- Coffified Green Monster.
- Greek Yogurt Popsicles.
- Peanut Butter Mousse.
- Strawberries with Balsamic, Greek Yogurt, and Mint.
- Pumpkin Rice Pudding.
- Pina Colada Smoothie.
How do you shade a 3d shape?
Begin by making strokes in the general direction of the shadow, then add a second layer at an angle to the first, making the shadow darker at the base (near the cube) and lighter as it moves away from it, with the edges of the shadow becoming more blurry as it moves away from the object.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.