How to Draw a Scary Clown
Fear of clowns is classified as a phobia by psychologists, and it is known as coulrophobia. In the 1940s, DC Comics introduced Joker, Batman’s nemesis. Stephen King’s. It was the first horror film to feature a sociopathic clown.
Step by Step Instructions for Drawing a Scary Clown
Scary Clown drawing – step 1 1. Begin by drawing a circle to represent the clown’s nose. Scary Clown drawing – step 2 2. Above the circle, draw two sets of curved lines to outline the brows. Below each brow, enclose a half circle to represent the eyes. Scary Clown drawing – step 3 3. To draw the mouth, start with a long, curved line beneath the nose and attach it to the nose using two shorter lines.
How do you draw a clown face?
- Draw the circle nose.
- Add the two attached eyes.
- Draw the head around the eyes.
- Add the mouth.
- Draw the neck, bow, shoulders.
- Add ears and curly hair.
- Draw the hat on the head.
How do you draw a creepy clown easy?
Drawing a Scary Clown: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a circle.
- Above the circle, draw two sets of curved lines to outline the brow.
- Begin by drawing a long, curved line beneath the nose.
- Outline the mouth, drawing new lines parallel to those previously drawn.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you dye a clown face?
Set the Base Color: The white is applied first as a base color, using a spray bottle to wet the white cake or a damp sponge, rubbing the sponge in the make up thoroughly to coat the sponge. Cover the entire face, stopping at the jaw and hair line.