How to Draw a Blue Jay
Use light, smooth strokes to begin. A couple of lines at the top form the neck, and an arc on the lower left side forms the second half of the blue jay’s body. Please PAUSE the “How to Draw a Blue Jay” video after each step.
How do you draw a blue jay Wikihow?
What is the best way to draw a blue jay?
- Begin by drawing the bird’s beak.
- Draw the bird’s head.
- Draw the bird’s curved body.
- Draw the bird’s neck.
- Draw a small parallelogram for the tail.
- Draw two triangles going down on the oval.
- Add designs to the wings.
- Draw the legs.
Do Blue Jays recognize humans?
Blue jays thrive in human-dominated environments, and the patchwork of yards (some with bird feeders), fields, and woodlands found in rural areas provides ideal habitat.
Can you befriend Blue Jays?
Can I tame a blue jay? No way, they’d bite you, but you might get a good look at them up close.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.