How to Draw a Bike
The first modern bicycle was invented in 1885, and bicycles are now the most popular mode of transportation in the world, with over 500 million in use. This simple, step-by-step drawing tutorial shows you how to add a bicycle to your artwork using crayons, markers, paints, or colored pencils.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Bike
Follow these steps to draw the bicycle’s structure, which include drawing a series of lines and lines from the front wheel to the back wheel. Erase the guide lines from overlapping shapes. Draw two small circles in the center of each wheel, one inside the other.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
How do you draw a man?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a man!
- Draw an oval shape on the upper portion of your paper to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 u2014 Outline the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Finish Drawing Both Legs.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.