How to Draw a Barn – Step by Step Guide
What better background for farm animals than a barn? A barn is an agricultural building that is most commonly seen on farms. To draw a barn, all you need is a piece of paper and a pen! Each instruction comes with an illustration that serves as your visual guide.
To ensure that the barn is proportioned, draw a wide inverted V-shaped line for the topmost part of the barn and a diagonal line on each end-point.
Step 2 — Create an Outline of the Barn
Draw a diagonal line on each endpoint of the lines we drew in the previous step, then draw a horizontal line at the bottom connecting both endpoints of the two diagonal lines. When finished, the outline of the barn should look like the bottom half of a pentagon.
Step 3 — Next, Draw the Roof of the Barn
To act as a roof for the structure, draw a platform directly above the top of the barn, following its outline.
Step 4 — Afterwards, Draw the Barn’s Door
To make the door, draw a square shape in the bottom middle of the barn and then a line within it, following the outline of the door. This forms the door frame that surrounds the open door on all sides.
Step 5 — Then, Add a Window on the Barn
To form the window on the upper portion of the barn, draw a smaller square inside the figure above the door.
Step 6 — Then, Draw the Alley Doors
Draw an X pattern across the barn door, starting at the upper left corner and ending at the lower right corner, making sure the lines are straight and aligned properly to give the impression that the door is being used for something important.
How do you make a barn art project for kids?
- Draw a rectangle.
- Add the angled roof above.
- Add the side of the roof.
- Add the side wall.
- Add the silo to the left.
- Add windows and a barn door.
- Add a weather vane and fence behind.
- Finish with clouds above.
How do you draw a farmer step by step?
- Draw a farmer’s head with a semi-circle in the same style as a smile.
- Draw the farmer’s body, remembering that clothing details like the bib overall and the knee patch are essential for making him (or her) look like a farmer and not just an ordinary person on the street.
How do you draw a fish pond?
Here are the steps for drawing Fish Pond.
- Step 1: Draw an oval as the pond’s edge. Step 2: Draw some stones and grass around the pond. Step 3: Draw some plants in the pond. Step 4: Draw two lotus flowers in the pond. Step 5: Draw some fish in the pond, including a large jumping fish.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you make a farmer?
Farmer’s Walkthrough in Little Alchemy
- Earth water = mud.
- Earth rain = plant.
- Earth life = human.
- Human plant = farmer.
What is 2point perspective?
Parallel lines along an object’s width and depth are represented as meeting at two separate points on the horizon that are 90 degrees apart as measured from the common intersection of the lines of projection.