What is the Colour of horse?
Sorrel, Bay, Palomino, Dun, Dapple gray, Buckskin, Roan, Paint, Appaloosa, Gray, Chestnut, and Black are some of the most common horse coat colors. Horse coat colors are derived from one of two possible base pigments: red or black, and every horse has a gene for either of these pigments.
How do you draw a easy horse head?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Begin the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.