How To Draw a Horse
This free drawing lesson builds on each previous step until you reach the final rendering of the horse. It’s a simple lesson for beginners and kids with simple steps to follow. Feel free to print this page and use it as a drawing tutorial.
How do you draw a horse head for beginners?
- Draw a large eye with a spot.
- Begin the head as shown.
- Add the top of the head and neck.
- Add two ears.
- Draw the mouth shape around the nose.
- Erase the inside line. Add the nostril and lip line.
- Add a mane and back line.
What is the most realistic horse game?
Equestrians will enjoy these ten horse video games.
- Horse Breeds in Star Stable.
- Gameplay Difficulty in Star Stable.
- Gameplay Platforms in Star Stable.
- Cost of Playing Star Stable.
- Horse Breeds in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Gameplay Difficulty in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Gameplay Platforms in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Cost of Playing Red Dead Redemption 2.
How do you dye a horse?
For beginners, follow these steps to learn how to paint a horse:
- Step 1: Use a reference image.
- Step 2: Sketch the horse.
- Step 3: Get the underpainting right.
- Step 4: Shading in.
- Step 5: Highlighting features.
- Step 6: Shaping the features even more.
- Step 7: Accentuating the horse’s head.
- Step 8: Finishing touches.