How to Draw a Panther
Learn how to draw a Panther in 9 simple steps – great for kids and novice artists. Click on each step for a High Resolution printable PDF version of the tutorial, and read some interesting facts about the Panther at the bottom of the page. The images below represent how your finished drawing will look.
How to Draw a Panther – Step-by-Step Tutorial
Panthers are one of the most powerful predators in the wild, preying on wild boar, warthogs, deer, antelopes, rabbits, and birds. Panthers have spots, but because of their black coats, it’s difficult to see them.
How do you draw a black panthers full body?
Round and straight guides are used in this activity.
- Step 1: Draw a smaller oval on top of a larger one.
- Step 2: Make intersecting guides on the top oval.
- Step 3: Sketch the guides for the hands and body.
- Step 4: Shape the left leg guide.
- Step 5: Make the V-shaped guide for the right leg.
How do you draw a Easy Tiger?
- Draw the round head and mouth.
- Add the nose line, eyes, and ears.
- Attach one front and one back leg.
- Draw the two remaining legs. Erase the gray lines.
- Add a nice, thick tail.
- Draw LOTS of triangles and stripes on the tail.
What do panthers eat in the jungle?
They eat herbivores like deer, wild hogs, and wild boar, as well as livestock and small animals like rabbits, dogs, birds, and fish. They will eat almost anything that moves, as long as it isn’t too big or strong.
How do you shade a panther?
Begin shading with a 7B pencil, then blend over the eye area.