How to Draw an Ice Cream Cone
How to draw an Ice Cream Cone step by step, including how to draw a standing cone with a soft swirl and curly tip. It’s not difficult if you take it one step at a time.
What would you do if you had to draw an Ice Cream Cone?
Step 1: Trace and color the ice cream cone. Step 2: Add the inside divider lines of the flavors. Step 3: Connect the sides of the cone with three horizontal lines, and finish with the swirl tip on top.
How do you draw a simple ice cream cone?
- Draw the top of the cone.
- Add the bottom of the cone below.
- Add the texture by drawing lines inside.
- Draw the left side of the ice cream, with four bumps.
- Add the swirl tip on top.
- Draw the right side of the ice cream, with four bumps.
- Connect the sides with three horizontal lines.