How to Draw a Haunted House
The more unbalanced and disjointed the house appears, the better; it should also be dull and boring in color.
Draw a picture of a haunted house, including the top and bottom floors, as well as the bricks and background. Trace with a marker and color. Time required: 45 minutes in Illustrator to complete the entire set of drawings.
More Halloween Projects
To help kids understand what it would be like to live in a house haunted by ghosts and ghouls, draw a black cat, a scarecrow face, and an easy haunted house.
How do you make a haunted house for a toddler?
Ideas for a Haunted House that is Kid-Friendly
- Fill white plastic trash bags with leaves and tie them up when the kids arrive.
- Decorate the walls with glow-in-the-dark spider, bar, and witch decals.
- Haunt your backyard with a haunted scavenger hunt!
How do I turn my garage into a haunted house?
How to Make a Haunted House Out of Your Garage
- Bring in the Dark.
- Create Blind Corners.
- Secure Monsters From the Ceiling.
- Set the Tone With Black Lights.
- Eliminate Sunlight.
- Fill the Garage With Fog.
- Scare Up the Exterior, Too.
How do you make a cardboard haunted house?
How to Make a Haunted House Out of Cardboard for Halloween:
- Step 1: Use a pencil to draw the shapes for your houses onto cardboard.
- Step 2: Paint your cardboard black with acrylic paint!
- Step 3: Glue the pieces of your house together with a hot glue gun.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.