How to Draw a Dragon (Flying)
Step 1: Draw the shape of the dragon’s head. Step 2: Draw a couple of thin, curved lines where the sections bend for the second part of the wings. Step 3: Darken the lines only when you get the shape right. Because dragons are mythical creatures, you can shade them however you want. You can add stripes, spots, or even color them!
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.