How to Draw a Coffee Cup
For many years, coffee has been one of the most popular drinks in the world, and in this tutorial, you’ll learn how to draw a coffee cup quickly. Coffee was discovered at the end of the first millennium AD, but gained popularity after the opening of the first coffee house in Vienna.
How do you draw a cup of coffee step by step?
What is the best way to draw a cup of coffee?
- Mark the cup’s general proportions.
- Draw two ovals for the cup’s edges and a plate.
- Inside the upper oval, outline a smaller one.
- Add the cup’s bottom.
- Draw the handle and the cup bottom.
- Outline the back side of the handle and the coffee level.
How do you sketch a cup?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cup
- Step 1 u2013 Sketch the Cup’s Basic Shape. Cup proportions sketch.
- Step 2 u2013 Sketch the Cup’s Base. Cup base sketch.
- Step 3 u2013 Sketch the Cup’s Top.
Is the Starbucks logo a mermaid?
The Starbucks logo has always been a two-tailed mermaid, and we now refer to her by her proper name u2013 the siren u2013 despite the fact that the most recent logo design does not explicitly show that she has two tails.
What Starbucks logo means?
The original Starbucks logo was designed to reflect the seductive imagery of the sea, as the company was named after a nautical character. An early creative partner dug through old marine archives until he found an image of a siren from a 16th century Nordic woodcut.