How to Draw a Beach Scene
Draw the horizon line with a ruler, or wavy lines for the water’s edge. Draw clouds in the sky with short, connected curved lines on your paper. If your beach scene is at night, add a moon by drawing a circle or a cress.
Add as many palm trees as you want to your beach scene, as well as a beach umbrella to make it look like people are standing under it. Draw a boat in the water or a small boat far away to add some extra detail. Color your picture with colored pencils, crayons, pastels, or markers.
How do you draw a simple beach scene?
- Draw a body in the lower left corner.
- Add legs, hair, and a bathing suit.
- Draw a blanket and umbrella.
- Add a wavy line for water, and a pail with shovel.
- Draw a figure in the right corner.
- Add a beach ball and lots of starfish.
- Draw two sailboats in the distance.
- Add a horizon line, waves, and sky with clouds and birds.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.