How To Draw a Head Step by Step: Back 3/4 View
Added a C shape for the ear and a small horizontal line representing the chin edge u2013 see inside of red dotted circle. Erased a small notch for the eye socket and added suggestion of an eyelash u2013 see inside of red dotted circle.
How do you draw a good head?
5 pointers on how to draw a head
- Define the outer shape. For head shapes, oval, square, and combinations of the two work well.
- Place the crosshairs. Look at the center of the face and the center of the eyes to place the crosshairs.
- Define planes.
- Features and details.
- Light and shade.
How do you draw an angle head?
Constructing from any perspective
- Step 1 u2013 Determine the angle of the ball. The angle of the head is established with the ball at the very beginning of the drawing.
- Step 2 u2013 Divide the face into thirds after determining the angle of the ball.
- Step 3 u2013 Add the jaw.
- Step 4 u2013 Add the features.