How to Draw Sailor Moon
All you need is a pencil, an eraser, and a sheet of paper to draw Sailor Moon, the title character of the manga and anime series of the same name. Easy, step-by-step anime character drawing tutorial can show you how to draw Sailor Moon.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing Sailor Moon
Begin sketching her face and hair with curved lines that meet at a gentle point at the chin. Enclose her ear with a curved line, and detail the inside with more curved lines. Sailor Moon has blonde hair and wears a red, white, and blue outfit. Draw the eyes with three ovals each, with parallel lines between the outermost.
How do you draw a Sailor Moon sketch?
Step-by-Step Drawing Instructions for Sailor Moon
- Begin by sketching Sailor Moon’s face.
- Continue drawing Sailor Moon’s hair with curved lines that meet at a point.
- Enclose Sailor Moon’s ear with a curved line, and detail the inside with additional curved lines.
How do you draw a moon step-by-step?
Drawing the Moon: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a circle, which will serve as the moon’s outline.
- Draw a cloud passing in front of the moon.
- Completely enclose the shape of the cloud, using short, connected curved lines to outline the bottom of the cloud.
What’s the cats name in Sailor Moon?
Luna (, Runa) is a black cat who serves Princess Serenity as a devoted servant and advisor to her mother, Queen Serenity; when the kingdom falls, she and Artemis are sent to Earth to look after the reborn Sailor Guardians.
What is the Colour of Moon?
Even then, the color of the Moon can change; if there is ash in the atmosphere, the Moon can turn a darker shade of pink or orange than usual. So there you have it; the Moon’s true color is grey, but it appears to us in whatever color the Earth’s atmosphere gives it.
Which tool do you use to draw the moon?
If you have one, a drawing compass is the best tool to use because it has a sharp point that you can rotate to draw a perfect circle quickly.
How can we make moon Colour?
- Use a pencil to trace a large circle (7-9u201d) on your canvas.
- Paint a white ring around the moon with a 3/4 Wash brush.
- Lightly blend phthalo blue with the white to create a light blue tone around the moon.
- As you work your way to the edges of the canvas, gradually blend more phthalo blue in the sky.
Is tomorrow the new moon?
The current moon phase for tomorrow, Thursday, August 5th, 2021, is the Waning Crescent phase, which occurs when the moon is less than 50% illuminated but not yet 0% illuminated (which would be a New Moon).
How do you make a moon craft?
To make the moon, first dip the bottom of the foil stamp into the gray paint, and if using white paint, also dip some of the stamp into the white paint. Stamp the paint onto the circle shape to make the moon. At this point, my son decided that more craters were needed, so we added some black paint.