How do you draw on a Word document?
How to draw in Word
- In the ‘Insert tab,’ click the ‘Shapes’ button, and in the drop-down menu select ‘Scribble’
- Click and hold down your mouse to draw the shape you want.
- Release the mouse when you’ve finished drawing.
- Go to the ‘Shape Format’ tab to edit your shape.
How do you draw in Word 2019?
Suggested clip · 95 seconds
Office: Using the Draw Tab – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I draw freehand in Word?
Draw a freeform shape
- On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Shapes.
- Under Lines, do one of the following: To draw a shape that has both curved and straight segments, click Freeform .
- Click anywhere in the document, and then drag to draw.
- To finish drawing the shape, do one of the following:
How do I draw in Word 2016?
How to Work with the Drawing Canvas in Word 2016
- Place the cursor roughly where you want the drawing canvas to be.
- Go to the Insert tab.
- Click the Shapes button and choose New Drawing Canvas. You can find the New Drawing Canvas command at the bottom of the Shapes drop-down list. A drawing canvas appears on your screen.