How to Draw Halloween Things
Tell your students that they must come up with their own project, and if they come up with something brilliant, please let me know. I love sharing student art at the end of blog posts.
How to Draw a Ghost, Owl, Bat, Spider, Moon and Clouds, Cat, Pumpkin, Stars, Witch Hat, Broom, and Cat Face for Beginner’s Eye, Intermediate, and Advanced Designers. Time required: 45 minutes for Beginner’s Eye, Intermediate, and Advanced Designers.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How can I make happy Halloween?
Increase your Halloween joy.
- Watch some scary movies with your family.
- Dress up your yard with ghosts, gravestones, spider webs, and skeleton bones.
- Take a walk around your neighborhood with your kids and enjoy the Halloween decorations.