How do you make a paper tornado?
- Crumple the paper into a ball to create a wrinkle effect.
- Shade one side of the paper with a No.
- Hold one corner of the paper and roll the corner until the paper assumes a conical shape.
- Manipulate the conical paper to refine the tornado shape.
How do you draw a hurricane easy?
Drawing a hurricane symbol is a relatively easy process.
- Draw a circle. If you would like the hurricane symbol to be more detailed, inside the circle draw a spiral starting from the middle point.
- Draw the arms of the hurricane symbol.
- Connect the two arms back to the original circle to make them triangular.
What color is a tornado?
A tornado which is “back-lit” (viewed with the sun behind it) appears very dark. The same tornado, viewed with the sun at the observer’s back, may appear gray or brilliant white. Tornadoes which occur near the time of sunset can be many different colors, appearing in hues of yellow, orange, and pink.
How do you draw a wave?
How to Draw a Wave
- First, draw the crest of the wave; one line with a dip in it.
- Next draw the “C” shaped lines under one side of the crest to make the face of the wave curve.
- Then draw the white wash and foam crushing down on the water.
- Now draw the top of the wave folding over by drawing a simple curved line.