How to Draw a Dog – Step by Step Drawing Tutorial for a Cute Cartoon Dog
This puppy drawing tutorial is designed to be easy for both kids and adults who want to draw a dog. It’s simple, quick, and fun! *This post contains affiliate links* We love how our collection of easy drawing tutorials continues to grow.
Make the front pair of legs by drawing a straight line from the snout and a wavy line for the mouth, two spots for eyes, and two arches above the eyes for the eyebrows.
Do you want to learn how to draw a dog?
Unlock VIP Printables – Become a Member
Easy Peasy and Fun is your one-stop shop for all things to do with your kids, including exclusive craft templates and educational printables.
How do you draw a easy dog?
Drawing Instructions for Dogs
- Start by drawing an oval shape.
- Next, draw an inverted U shape above the oval you just drew.
- Draw the ears.
- Now it’s time to make the dog’s body!
- Last but not least, draw a pair of hind legs and a wiggly tail.
How do you draw a dog face step by step?
- Draw half of the head.
- Add a matching side.
- Draw the dog’s eyes, nose, and mouth, with extra circles for the highlights in the eyes.
- Add the tongue and face lines.
- Draw the two matching ears.
- Add scruffy fur on the cheeks.
How do you make a dog cartoon?
You can learn how to draw a cartoon of your dog to add to your wall of dog photos by following these simple steps. Draw Your Dog as a Cartoon with Adobe Fresco
- Pick your favorite photo of your dog to outline.
- Fill in the outline.
- Add a background.
- Share your dog cartoon!