How to Draw a Scarecrow
When it comes to fall art, the classic scarecrow never goes out of style. If you want to add some educational value to your lesson, point out that the hills are in the BACKGROUND of the drawing, while the corn is in the FOREGROUND.
Draw a hat and face below. Start the shirt and add the pants. Add the face and straw hair. Add more straw and a bib, and draw hills and background for the rest of the image.
More Fall Drawing Projects
How to Draw an Angry Orangutan. How to Draw a Black Cat.
Why did scarecrow become evil?
Jonathan Crane is bullied at school because he looks like Ichabod Crane from Washington Irving’s The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, which causes him to become bitter and antisocial, as well as sparking his lifelong obsession with fear and using it against others.
How do I make a small scarecrow easy?
Gather two similar-sized bunches of hay, fold over the top of each bunch, and secure with a rubber band. Stuff the arms into the sleeves of the shirt, tucking the hay from the end of the arms into the body of the scarecrow.
How do you make a scarecrow with shapes?
How to Make a Scarecrow in the Shape of a Shape
- Cut out the shapes.
- Point to the top.
- Add two blue circles for eyes under the hat.
- In the middle, add an orange triangle nose.
- Add the yellow rectangles for hair on the sides.
- Add the pink circle cheeks.
- Add a smile and the pupils on the eyes with a marker.
How do I draw an octopus?
- Start with the head shape.
- Add two outside legs.
- Draw a third leg in the middle.
- Draw two legs in the space on the right.
- Add another leg in the space on the left.
- Draw two more legs in the background.
- Erase line, add eyes and bumps on head.