How to Draw a Pineapple Step by Step – EasyLineDrawing
This tutorial will show you how to draw a pineapple in eight simple steps, from a simple outline to a detailed and colored drawing. Start with pencil and make very light and thin lines that you can easily erase, as you will need to do so in one of the steps.
Step 1 – Draw the Outline of the Pineapple
Begin by drawing an outline of the pineapple, which should be similar to an oval but with a slightly flattened top and bottom. Also, make sure to leave enough space at the top of your drawing area for the crown of leaves, which will be nearly as tall as the pineapple itself.
Step 2 – Add the Bottom of the Crown
Draw the first part of the crown of leaves on top of the pineapple outline, bending downwards and overlapping the line that defines the pineapple. After you’ve finished drawing them, erase the part covered by them, then re-draw them.
Step 3 – Add the Middle of the Crown
Draw leaves on top of the leaves from the previous step, ensuring that they are pointing upwards and slightly longer than the previous leaves, pointing towards the middle rather than downwards.
Step 4 – Add the Top of the Crown
Draw the crown’s top part, with the longest leaves pointing upwards and curving slightly to the sides.
Step 5 – Draw the First Part of the Pattern
To draw a pineapple pattern, start by drawing a set of lines on an angle across its surface; be careful not to tilt them too far one way or the other, or the little rhombuses that will be created in the next step will look distorted.
Step 6 – Finish the Pattern
To make the shape of a pineapple, draw a first set of lines in one direction and then the opposite direction, then draw the pattern of the small sections that make up the fruit, starting at the top and ending at the bottom.
Step 7 – Draw the Bracts
Draw a tooth-like shape for the bracts inside each section created in the previous two steps; when finished, these should look like waves running across the pineapple.
Step 8 – Color the Pineapple
The easiest way to color the pineapple is probably with colored pencils or markers, with the leaves being yellow/green, the pineapple being orange (with a hint of brown), and the bracts being yellow.
Begin with light pencil lines that you can easily erase if you make a mistake, and always begin a drawing (especially one as complex as a pineapple) with light pen lines.
How do you draw a easy pineapple?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Pineapple
- Step 1: Draw the Pineapple Outline. Step 2: Add the Bottom of the Crown. Step 3: Add the Middle of the Crown.
- Step 4: Add the Top of the Crown.
- Step 5: Draw the First Part of the Pattern.
- Step 6: Finish the Pattern.
- Step 7: Draw the Bracts.
How do you draw a pineapple picture?
Make leafy shapes at the top of the oval to indicate where the pineapple fruit and stem/leaves connect. Draw a jagged stem coming up from the leafy shapes on the pineapple, and add leaves if desired.
What is the Colour of pineapple?
When you think of pineapples, you probably think of a greenish-yellow fruit, but the exterior of a pineapple changes from green-gray to yellow as it ripens, so the more yellow the exterior of a pineapple is, the riper the fruit is.
How do you draw a apple for kids?
Drawing an Apple for Kids in 8 Easy Steps
- Step 1: Draw a Circle.
- Step 2: Draw a Wave in the Top Half of the Circle.
- Step 3: Draw a Wave in the Bottom of the Circle.
- Step 4: Draw a Small Curve Under the Top Wave-Like Pattern.
- Step 5: Draw a Stalk and a Leaf.
How do you draw ideas?
Ideas for Drawing: Imagination
- Create an alternate cover for your favorite book or album.
- Illustrate a scene from your favorite song.
- Draw a scene or character from your favorite book.
- Illustrate your favorite fairy-tale.
- Invent your own insects.
What is the saying about pineapples?
- U201cSell your lemons and buy a pineapple when life gives you lemons.u201d
- u201cBe a pineapple: Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.u201d
How do I ripen a pineapple?
- Place the pineapple in a paper bag and add a banana or an apple to help it ripen even faster. These fruits produce ethylene, a hormone that aids in the ripening of fruits.
- Fold down the top of the bag and leave it at room temperature for a day. Your pineapple will be fully ripe in a day or two.
Is pineapple a tree?
Despite the fact that pineapples are classified as a fruit (which means they grow on trees unless they’re berries), they actually grow on a plant that grows close to the ground and bears exactly one pineapple.