How to Draw a Person – Standing
Many people consider the human figure to be the most difficult subject to draw; however, the more you practice figure drawing, the better you will become at general drawing; your drawing skills will simply improve faster because figure drawing or drawing people is challenging.
How to Draw a Person – Standing – Step by Step
There are no formulas for drawing realistic people, but there is a step-by-step process that will assist you in making decisions. First, draw a line from your subject’s head to his or her feet to ensure that your entire drawing is on the surface and to help you visually measure the person.
How do you draw a man easy?
Let’s get started learning how to draw a man!
- Draw an oval shape on the upper portion of your paper to create an outline of the man’s head.
- Step 2 u2014 Outline the Head and Torso.
- Step 3 u2014 Draw Both Arms Attached to the Body.
- Step 4 u2014 Next, Draw the Right Leg.
- Step 5 u2014 Finally, Finish Drawing Both Legs.