How to Draw an Owl (Great-Horned)
Please pause the “How to Draw an Owl” video after each step. Step 1: Draw an oval on the top of the page. Step 2: Draw two intersecting lines inside the head. Step 3: Draw two small circles as eye guides.
How do you draw a simple owl?
How to Make an Owl Drawing
- Draw a gently curving line from left to right across the top of your paper.
- Draw two large circles in the center of the curved line for the owl’s eyes.
- Draw a gently curving line for the body, kind of like a U-shape that tapers at the top.
- Draw a pair of feet and two curved lines for wings.
What would eat a owl?
What kind of animal eats owls?
- Although owls keep a close eye on their young, they aren’t always able to keep them safe, especially since they must leave their owlets to hunt.
- Birds of Prey.
How do you draw an abstract for an owl?
- Draw a large U-shaped body.
- Add two simple ears and wings.
- Draw a nose and cheek lines.
- Add two large circle eyes.
- Add smaller circles inside.
- Draw lines on the wings.
- Add scallop feather lines.