☕️ How to Draw a 3D Coffee Mug | Easy Drawing for Kids
Patrick O. has been asked to create some simple three-dimensional and perspective drawings. In this drawing, we’ll use a coffee mug shape and learn how to place the lines so that it appears as if you can see right into the cup. All you’ll need is a pencil, pen or marker, and a sheet of paper.
Follow these directed drawing instructions that make a 3D coffee cup drawing easy to do:
To make it look like steam is coming out of the cup, first draw the top and bottom of the mug, then add a handle and coffee inside the mug. Finally, fill in the space under the coffee with a dark color to make it look like steam is coming out of the cup.
How do you sketch a cup?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Cup
- Step 1 u2013 Sketch the Cup’s Basic Shape. Cup proportions sketch.
- Step 2 u2013 Sketch the Cup’s Base. Cup base sketch.
- Step 3 u2013 Sketch the Cup’s Top.
How do you sketch nicely?
15 Ways to Make Your Pencil Sketches Better
- Break Subjects Down Into Shapes.
- And Practice Drawing Them.
- Draw What You See, Not What You Know.
- Try Sketching Upside Down.
- Draw the Negative Space.
- Bring Emotion In.
How do you make a simple cup?
- Fold the paper in half upwards to make a triangle.
- Fold the top corner down so that the edges meet, and unfold after making a line.
- Fold the corner up so that its tip meets the edge of the paper at the line you made.
- Fold the top flap down toward you.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.