How do you draw a big catfish?
How to Draw a Giant Catfish – Step-by-Step Tutorial.
Step 1: Draw a curved, sideways M for the head.
Step 2: Draw a tiny circle near the bottom of the head for the eye.
Step 3: For the body, first draw a line from the top end of the head that angles up, then down, then curves down, and finally curves back up.
How do you draw a fish step by step?
Fish have pain and fear responses.
- Step 1: Draw the outline of the upper body of the Fish.
- Step 2: Sketch the front of the Fish.
- Step 3: Draw the under belly of the Fish.
- Step 4: Draw the upper and lower fins.
- Step 5: Add the lower front fins and complete the tail section.
How do you draw a cat face?
Suggested clip · 115 seconds
How to draw a cat face – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
What color is a catfish?
The channel catfish is olive to light blue in color with black speckles on the sides, has a forked tail, whisker-like organs around the mouth, a broad flat head, and a slender body. Males generally are darker in color and have larger heads than the females. Catfish have a very keen sense of smell and taste.