How to Draw a Boy Face
This is the third in a series of basic tutorials on how to draw people’s faces; in each of these lessons, we provide an approximate sequence of steps; however, you can change the facial features at any step at your discretion or the teacher’s discretion.
Start with the eyes and nose if you’re drawing a portrait, and work your way up to the rest of the face later in the piece of paper.
How do you draw a boy?
- Draw a large U shape on top.
- Add a cap of hair on top.
- Draw the face and hair details.
- Continue with the neck and shirt.
- Add shorts below.
- Draw legs and feet under the shorts.
- Add simple arms.
How do you draw a baby face?
What is the best way to draw a baby’s face?
- So, let’s get started on learning how to draw a baby face.
- Draw two intersecting guidelines.
- Draw the eyes.
- Add some detail to make the kid’s eyes more lively.
- So, let’s keep working on learning how to draw a baby face.
- Draw the baby’s nose.
How do you draw an animation boy?
Step-by-Step Drawing of an Anime Male Character
- Draw the basic shape of the head, starting with a vertical line to ensure that both halves are even.
- Place the facial features as described earlier.
- Draw the hair after all of the facial features have been placed.