How to Draw Barbie
To learn how to draw Barbie, follow the video and step-by-step drawing instructions below. Next, draw two intersecting lines, one vertical and one horizontal, across the entire head. These will be construction lines that will help you place facial features later on.
How do you draw a Barbie step by step?
Barbie Drawing Instructions
- Draw a circle for Barbie’s head.
- Draw a curve below the circle and cross it to make the jaw.
- Draw a long tube under the curve.
- Draw the torso below the neck.
- A long noodle-like tube will be the right arm.
How do you draw good pictures step by step?
Drawing a Good Picture, Part 2 of 2
- Consider what you want to draw.
- Sketch the basic form of the object you’re trying to draw.
- Erase and redraw as needed.
- Check the drawing when you’re happy with the form and outline.
- Finish the line work.
- Color if desired.
What is her face Mattel?
What’s Her Face was a Mattel line of customizable dolls that straddled the line between traditional fashion dolls and creative activity toys, and it was only moderately successful in a market dominated by Mattel’s iconic Barbie and MGA Entertainment’s Bratz dolls.
How do you paint a doll for beginners?
- Remove the factory paint.
- Tie back the doll’s hair.
- Apply two coats of spray sealant.
- Shade and blush with soft pastels, if you’re using them.
- Fill in the whites of the eyes.
What are the steps in drawing?
There are four steps from the blank sheet of paper to the finished drawing:
- Making a simple sketch.
- Preparing the sketch for a preliminary drawing.
- Shading the preliminary drawing.