How to Draw Simple Anime Eyes
Draw an oval between the lash lines to hide the top and bottom. Draw a few lines coming off of the upper lash line and add eyelashes. Add a few eyelashes to the lower lash line if you’d like.
Make a small circle near the top of the oval, about 1/10th the size of the iris, and leave it white so it looks like light is reflecting off the eye. Draw a smaller oval inside the first one and fill it in to make the pupil.
How do you draw a simple anime for beginners?
How to Draw Anime in 5 Easy Steps
- Create the basic structure of the character’s face first.
- Step 2: Add Facial Features.
- Step 3: Draw the Hair.
- Step 4: Add the Body.
- Step 5: Add Details and Ink the Drawing.
How do you draw anime girls eyes?
Tutorial on How to Draw Female Anime Eyes
- Step 1: Draw the Eye’s Outer Shape.
- Step 2: Draw the Iris’ Shape.
- Step 3: Draw the Pupil.
- Step 4: Draw the Dark Area at the Top of the Iris.
- Step 5: Draw the Primary Reflection.
- Step 6: Draw the Secondary Reflection.
- Step 7: Shade The Different Areas of the Eye.
How do you shade your eyes?
3. How to Create a Shaded Eye
- With the HB pencil, draw a subtle shade around the white of the eye.
- Soften the shadows with the blending stump.
- With the eraser, clean the illuminated area.
- With the HB pencil, draw the details of the lacrimal caruncle.
- Shade the area subtly.
How do you get cute eyes?
However, there are simple steps you can take to improve the health and sparkle of your eyes as long as you have realistic expectations.
- Avoid dry air.
- Place green tea bags on your eyelids.
- Increase your omega fatty acid intake.
- Try using rose water.
- Use cucumbers to reduce puffiness.
- Try an eye massage.
How do you draw a anime crying eye?
Draw the bottom eyelashes/eyelids curved inwards and slightly lowered towards the outer part of the eye when drawing an anime character who is about to cry. Draw the top eyelashes/eyelids less curved than normal and also slightly lowered towards the outer part of the eye.
How do you color anime eyes?
Fill in the inside of the eye with fill tools. Don’t worry about shades because this is just the base; instead, focus on making sure there are no gaps between the line art and the fill color. Use the eraser tool if the paint goes outside the line, and the pen tool if there are small gaps.
How do you make an easy anime?
How to Draw an Anime Character is a step-by-step tutorial that teaches you how to draw anime characters.
- Step 1: Sketch a circle with an upside-down cup or freehand to begin your anime drawing.
- Step 2: Draw Anime Eyes.
- Step 3: Draw Anime Mouth.
- Step 4: Add the Finishing Touches.
How can I draw better anime?
The Top 10 Ways To Improve Your Anime Drawing Skills
- Don’t trace or copy other artworks.
- Mix elements from various reference images.
- Accept and be open to criticism.
- Don’t take feedback from family and friends too seriously.
- Challenge yourself.
What is the best anime drawing app?
10 Free Android Anime Drawing Apps
- JUMP PAINT.
- How to Draw Anime.
- Adobe Photoshop.
- CLIP STUDIO PAINT for manga.
- MediBang Paint.
- Best Manga Drawing.
- Draw Anime: Manga Tutorials.
- Draw Anime: Manga Tutorials.