How To Draw A Tornado With Lightning
I felt still and empty, as if I were in the eye of a tornado, moving dully along in the middle of it. How to draw a tornado with lightning. Two large tornadoes touching down simultaneously. Giant to speed painting in 15 minutes and lightning.
How do we draw a tornado?
Drawing a Tornado: Step-by-Step Instructions
- Begin by drawing a curved line beneath the ends of the first tier.
- Continue to draw u201cUu201d shaped lines on each side of the tornado, each layer a little closer together.
How do you draw lightning step by step?
Drawing a Lightning Bolt
- Step 1: Draw a triangular shape.
- Step 2: Draw another triangle below it.
- Step 3: Draw a slanting line underneath.
- Step 4: Sketch another line extending upwards.
- Step 5: Draw another triangle complementing the second one.
How can you survive a tornado?
If possible, avoid sheltering in a room with windows by going to the basement or an inside room without windows on the lowest floor (bathroom, closet, center hallway). For added protection, get under something sturdy (a heavy table or workbench) and cover your body with a blanket, sleeping bag, or mattress.
What is the tornado?
Tornadoes are violent rotating columns of air that extend from a thunderstorm to the ground, capable of wreaking havoc with wind speeds of up to 300 mph, destroying large buildings, uprooting trees, and hurling vehicles hundreds of yards, as well as driving straw into trees.
What color is lightning?
Lightning can be any color of the rainbow (Red, Yellow, Green, Cyan, Blue, and Violet, to name a few), but it’s almost always white with a tinge of another color around the edges. The three most common colors, aside from white, are blue, yellow, and violet.
How many coulombs are in a lightning bolt?
The charge carried by a lightning bolt is estimated to be ten Coulombs.